Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Round',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Barry Yoner.
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (2x(), Cells: 64) Author: Robert LeRoy.
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Mark Davis.