Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Bingo Chess. A cross between Chess and Bingo. (Cells: 41) By Doug Chatham.
- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Thomas Cameron.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone. By Edward Webb.
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
- Toto40. Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. (Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.