- 10 Minute Melee. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Mason Green.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Chasm Chess. Berolina Pawns, reflecting Bishop and Queen, and a chasm in the board! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Danielle Allen.
- Cleopatra Chess. Dan Troyka game, similar to Benedict Chess but with only one color-changing piece. Cleopatra "seduces" any piece she sees. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Contemporary Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. Author: Antoine Fourrière.
- Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- MRC64. Modern Random Chess 64. By Jose Carrillo.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Spacious Torus Chess. Toroidal 8 x 8 using "spacious" FIDE pieces which require the next square beyond to be empty to either move or capture. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jianying Ji.
- Tiled Squares Chess. Play this game, where you drop tiles to create the board as you play! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Zone X. Chess with a special central Zone, a new piece, and new moves. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
Total items listed: 22