- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Bedlam. A hybrid of Metamorphin' Fusion Chess and Chessgi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chaotic Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
- Thunder Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. (8x8x64) By Fergus Duniho.
Game and 2d and Usual-Winning | Game and 2d and Usual-Capturing | Game and 2d and Usual-Other | Game and Usual-Winning and Usual-Capturing | Game and Usual-Winning and Usual-Other | Game and Usual-Capturing and Usual-Other
Total items listed: 10