Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Beyond Chess (tm). Commercial variant with dynamic board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: David Crockett.
- Building Chess. Variant that starts with a board of 25 squares, but each player adds a square after their move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides. Author: Deep Thought.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Spacious Torus Chess. Chess on a toroidal board, using Ralph Betza's spacious pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jianying Ji.
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays. By Bn Em.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.