Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-MultiMove',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arimaa. Uses same equipment as Chess, but designed to be difficult for computers. By Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Billiards progressive chess. Progressive chess variant where queens and bishops bounce against the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fabio Forzoni.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Realm chess. Board is divided into realms and multiple pieces can move into and out of a realm in one turn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- Wizard of Oz Octal Chess. Based on Baum book and 1939 film. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.