- Almost chess. One queen has combined rook and knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Crown Prince Chess. One Knight on each side is replaced by a Crown Prince. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Matthew Chrzaszcz and Derek Mota.
- Madness of Kings Chess. The Kings are, simply put, insane!! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns can change into pieces by moving like them. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Game and 2d and Usual-Moving | Game and 2d and Usual-Setups | Game and 2d and Usual-Modest | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Setups | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Modest | Game and Usual-Setups and Usual-Modest
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6