- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Stylish victory or stylish fail. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Suction Chess. Pieces swap places instead of being removed from the board, resulting in very different strategy. By Nathaniel Virgo.
- TaflChess. A mix of FIDE chess and the old European game Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- The Travelers. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Roberto Lavieri.
|8 'Game' entries listed||8 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8