Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arktur. Two kings and randomized setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Riessen.
- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Mockery Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Stylish victory or stylish fail. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Suction Chess. Pieces swap places instead of being removed from the board, resulting in very different strategy. By Nathaniel Virgo.
- TaflChess. A mix of FIDE chess and the old European game Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- The Travelers. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Roberto Lavieri.