Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Modest',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
- Capture the Scepter. Checkmate the king or capture the scepter located on opposing king's home square. Features extra-mobile sliding pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Crown Prince Chess. One Knight on each side is replaced by a Crown Prince. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Matthew Chrzaszcz and Derek Mota.
- Simplified chess. Simple subset of the chess rules. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michiel Tas.
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Tao's Chess. Chess variant where as you move across a line, the pieces reverse roles. By Travis Geyer.