- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
|7 'Game' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||7 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|7 'Circular shaped board' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7