- Accounting Chess. Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Chafl. combines Chess with Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Chaotic Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Combined Arms Brigade Chess. New movement for traditional Chess pieces with a modern military theme. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Saleh Waziruddin.
- The Day the Chessboard Stood Still. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Diplomatic Chess. The Diplomat replaces the King. (8x8, Cells: 64) and Derrick Fernandez.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- King's Guard Chess. Pawns move like kings and only Pawns may capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Medieval War Chess. This game has quite a few differences from regular chess, but it does use the standard board and pieces, making it easy to play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Anthony Peterson.
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
Game and 2d and Usual-Moving | Game and 2d and Usual-Winning | Game and 2d and Usual-Capturing | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Winning | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Capturing | Game and Usual-Winning and Usual-Capturing
Total items listed: 19