Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- An-Qi. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Caliph Qi. Extension of Isis with compound colourbound pieces and overlapping royal-accessible areas. (6x9) By Charles Gilman.
- Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Christian Freeling. Inventor: Demian Freeling.
- Half Shogi and Half Xiang Qi. Applying the principles of Half Chess to Oriental games. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Jared B. McComb.
- Minixiang. Xiang Qi's short-range pieces come into their own on a small board. (5x6, Cells: 30) By Charles Gilman.
- MiniXiangqi. S. Kusumoto's MiniXiangqi - Chinese Chess on a 7x7 board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Semedo. Missing description (5x8, Cells: 40) Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
- Xiangqi 42. A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 squares. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Robert Price.