Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Almost chess. One queen has combined rook and knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Amontillado. Pieces have combined `halfling' powers, going half the usual distance. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Augmented Chess. Players give standard chess pieces small additional movement possibilities from predescribed set. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Different Knights. Knights receive different additional movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Augmented Half Chess. Pieces can go half as far, but then are augmented with additional movement possibilitie. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- CHECK 11. 11 different original factions, chosen secretly, each with extra powers when few pieces remain. By Paul Thierry TESSA.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Aurelian Florea.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- The magic mashers. another experimental chess with different armies variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Maxson.
- Meta Chess. Game where players decide how the pieces move and where they go. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Monster Chess Variants. A Discussion of the value of Double-Move pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Radioactive Queen Chess. White has a little diff in setup, but great diff in the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Lev Grigoriev.
- The short splicers. An experimental chess with different armies army. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Maxson.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
- White Elephant Chess. Four variants pitting the white Elephant army against black with the normal FIDE array. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.