- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Diplomacy chess. Simultaneously selected moves are only carried out when they do not conflict. By João Pedro Neto.
- Invisible King Chess. Opponent can't see where you moved your king to. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Lag Chess. The last move made by your opponent is not known to you. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||2 'Uses cards' entries listed|
|6 'Hidden information' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6