Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Setups',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Falcon Random Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- I-Chess. Large board variant that adds two more piece types: the wolf and the eagle. Author: Aurelian Florea. Inventor: Paul Zamă.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- M!C Chess. All pieces but the king move and capture differently in a 10x10 board. By danielxdg.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.