Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-MultiMove',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arimaa. Uses same equipment as Chess, but designed to be difficult for computers. By Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Colorboundmost and Nearly Colorboundmost Chess. Games with all pieces either completely or almost completely colorbound. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Dimension X. Chess on two planes - one with the usual chess pieces, the other with spooky trans-dimensional pieces with strange interactions. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Diplomatic Chess. The Diplomat replaces the King. (8x8, Cells: 64) and Derrick Fernandez.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- LiQi. Very Strong Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Medieval War Chess. This game has quite a few differences from regular chess, but it does use the standard board and pieces, making it easy to play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Anthony Peterson.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Pawntrooper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karl Prosser.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- The Water Buffalo Game. Everybody's got a water buffalo! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jared B. McComb.