Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types. By Armis Game.
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant. By M. K. Morrison.
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: David Howe.
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Harry Jackson.
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels). Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Leopold de Labrousse.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lex Parker.
- Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ed Trice.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan. By James Killian Spratt.
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books. By Jeff Shaffer.
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (9x(8x8), Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Alberto Giusti. Inventor: Alessio Cavatore.
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Mark Bates.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Stratomic. Decimal variant with a nuclear missile piece. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Robert Montay-Marsais.
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Ed Ginsberg.
- Superchess and Monarch. Booklet in English and Dutch and book in Dutch about large chess variants with fantasy pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk van Haeringen.