- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
Total items listed: 6