Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Dice',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Capturing',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
- Highlander Chess. Instead of taking, pieces can be challenged with dice; winning piece absorbs powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter E. Leyva and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.