Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armamentist Race Chess. Missing description (10x12, Cells: 116) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Locusts. Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Quark Chess. Missing description By tilera Ley.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.