- 10-directional Chess. Updated with rule-enforcing presets. By Nick Wolff.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Amalgamated Chess. Missing description By James Gryphon.
- Andy's Chess. Missing description By andrewthepawn.
- The Demon Game. 10 x 10 game with extra Capablanca pieces. Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Dr. Who Chess. Variant based on the popular TV seiries. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook. By M Winther.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Golden Age Chess on a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces. Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. and Tony Quintanilla.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns change into orthodox pieces by moving like them. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Total items listed: 18