Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Modest',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Ajax Orthodox Chess. Orthodox Chess with Ajax-Chessmen, and droping Ajax-Ministers. By Jose Carrillo.
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Centaur Chess. All pieces except Pawns move backwards as a Knight. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Crab Chess (Chess4). Blocked flank pawns are have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Dynamo Chess. Preset for Dynamo Chess. Author: Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Hans Kluever.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Pretentious Chess. Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Swedish Hopper Chess. Features the Swedish Hopper. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Valiant Chess. Knight pawns at the fifth rank have an additional jump move to empty square (with zrf). By M Winther.