- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- 10 Minute Melee. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Mason Green.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Active King Chess. Each turn, one must move one's king in addition to moving other pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Actualized Potential Chess. Pieces exist where they are but also all along their routes or points of attack. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Amalgamated Chess. Missing description By James Gryphon.
- Andy's Chess. Missing description By andrewthepawn.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Center of Attention. FIDE Chess but with an additional winning condition: Move your king unchecked into a center square. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Johan Richter.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Chasm Chess. Berolina Pawns, reflecting Bishop and Queen, and a chasm in the board! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Danielle Allen.
- Chess on the Rainbows. Six different colors light up the board. You have to keep a piece on each color throughout... Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Cleopatra Chess. Dan Troyka game, similar to Benedict Chess but with only one color-changing piece. Cleopatra "seduces" any piece she sees. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Contemporary Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Contramatic Chess. This king can walk right into check! The goal for this king is to get checkmated. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. Author: Antoine Fourrière.
- Each Piece Once Chess. Each turn, move as many as all your pieces, but only once! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- En Passant Chess. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidally interwoven board using same number of squares and pieces as FIDE Chess. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Fifo Chess. Multiple Occupier game where rule is that first one there is first one to be captured and to leave. "First In, First Out". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Fluid Chess. Pieces can move into (or through or out of and into again) friendly pieces ("into" up to compounds). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Ibu Ibu Chess. Ibu Ibu Chess in which the king's entourage protects it from Ubi-Ubis. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Indistinguishable Chess. All pawns and pieces appear the same in color and size, for both sides. The board has no 'dark' squares. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Koksal Karakus' En Passant Chess -. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Magicpawns Chess. Any piece can move to friendly pawn and change place with it. Pawns thus become more dynamic and pieces less constrained. By M Winther.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- MRC64. Modern Random Chess 64. By Jose Carrillo.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Pocket Mutation Chess. Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
- Rotation Chess. Every ten moves, switch sides with your opponent. How might you prepare for the demise of the pieces you are playing? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Royal Pawn Chess. Same as FIDE Chess, except the pawns in front of the kings are royal, meaning the object is to checkmate them and not the king. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Spacious Torus Chess. Toroidal 8 x 8 using "spacious" FIDE pieces which require the next square beyond to be empty to either move or capture. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jianying Ji.
- Threat Chess, Attackers Chess and Victims Chess. Missing description By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tiled Squares Chess. Play this game, where you drop tiles to create the board as you play! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Torus Standard. Uses the ordinary FIDE pieces on 8 x 8 board but configured in such a way as to permit the board to be toroidal! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Karl Fischer.
- Zone X. Chess with a special central Zone, a new piece, and new moves. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
Total items listed: 42