Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- 65 Square Chess. FIDE chess but pretend there's another square smack dab in the middle. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Advanced wizard chess. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Alice Chess. Play this classic variant in which pieces switch between boards whenever they move. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Bellows Chess. The board expands and contracts from turn to turn. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Betza's Flying Circus. 4 Levels but only four pieces of two kinds can move on three of the levels. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Corral Chess.. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry. By Doug Chatham.
- Dimension X. Unusual transdimensional pieces interact with FIDE Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Directed Alice Chess III. 3-board Alice. By Joe Joyce.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. 3D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Raumschach. By Kevin Pacey.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Kobayashi Maru Variant of Star Trek 3-D Chess. A variant set of rules for playing chess using the 3 dimentional set featured on the TV series Star Trek. Author: Larry L. Smith and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Mapped Chess. Mapped Chess Game with extended 3D moves mapped on 2 boards. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Raumschach. "... (German for Space Chess) is one of the first three-dimensional chess variants and the first to survive until present". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Ravioli Chess. Chess on two boards squeezed together at the edges. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Stuck in the Middle with You. 3 Different Boards and 3 Different Armies! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tim's 3D Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. Author: Kevin Pacey. Inventor: Tim O'Lena.