- Amazons. Queens fire arrows to make squares unpassable. Last player that moves wins. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Avalanche Chess. A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. (Recognized!) Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Leandro's Chess. You may make a non-capturing move with each of your pieces in one turn, or make a normal capturing move. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Variant where you can only checkmate or be checkmated on move 10, 20, 30, ect.. By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- Twinmove Chess (uncompelled). Double move variant where a pawn can, optionally, be moved first. By M Winther.
- Twinmove-Chess (compulsory). Double move variant where a pawn must be moved first. (This is like a pistol held to your head.). By M Winther.
|9 'Play by mail item' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9