Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Cards',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: David Howe.
- Chance Chess. Commercial game: cards determine what piece you can move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
- Chex. Cards with pieces form the board. By David L. Smith.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. () Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bill Jemas.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Lennert.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jozias Hillenkamp and Melchior Hillenkamp.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup. Author: Mikk . Inventor: Shimpei Sato.
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker. By Susannah Thorarinsson.
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Heinrich Gumpler and Matthias Schmitt.
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Pierre Clequin.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.