Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Moving',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Accounting Chess. Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Alapawn. A simplified, more chess-like version of Alapo 8x8. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
- Arimaa. Uses same equipment as Chess, but designed to be difficult for computers. By Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
- Chafl. combines Chess with Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Chaotic Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Chaturanga. The first known variant of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Cheapmate Chess. Mate your opponent with an illegal move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- Chessapawn. Game where all pieces move forward and a win is by promoting. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- Chessling. Variant where the board starts empty and each player can move or drop a piece, and the goal is capture of all opposing pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: How-Hie Ling.
- ChessXp. 10x10 Chess, strictly derived from the 8x8 architecture. By Uli Schwekendiek.
- Co-Regal Chess. Take the enemy King/Queen and checkmate the remaining monarch to win. By Tank .
- Cold War Chess. A long and very challanging game against all odds. By Kutasi Márton.
- Combined Arms Brigade Chess. New movement for traditional Chess pieces with a modern military theme. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Saleh Waziruddin.
- Continental Chess. Continental Chess is Chess Variations with many types of pieces such as stepper, leaper, hopper and rider. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Siwakorn Songrag.
- Crown Prince Chess. One Knight on each side is replaced by a Crown Prince. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Matthew Chrzaszcz and Derek Mota.
- d4 d6 chess. Dice determine the number of steps you can move with your piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Maurice Dekker.
- Diplomatic Chess. The Diplomat replaces the King. (8x8, Cells: 64) and Derrick Fernandez.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- Euqorab. Anti-Baroque. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Extended Chess. Standard setup with changes in moves and win conditions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Miguel Villa.
- Forward Chess. Variant where backward movement is limited. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Nelson.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Gladiator Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Fisher.
- Ideal Chess. A social game that melds FIDE chess with playing cards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Illusionary Piece Chess. A piece and a Pawn on each side are more powerful, but can not offer check or prevent bare King. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Invader Zim Chess. Chess based on the show, Invader Zim. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zim .
- King Friday XIII Chess. Flexible castling, promotion to opponent's pieces, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- King's Guard Chess. Pawns move like kings and only Pawns may capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- LiQi. Very Strong Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Medieval War Chess. This game has quite a few differences from regular chess, but it does use the standard board and pieces, making it easy to play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Anthony Peterson.
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Promote King Chess. King can promote into Cthulhu, and white pawns can promote into black pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Quantum Chess. Chess meets Quantum Physics. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- Shambhala chess. Maybe, it's the misterious first form of chess? Actually, most probably, not. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Simplified Makpong. Makruk variant. By Henk Drost.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
- Train Wreck Chess. Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Two Ring Chess. Symmetric variant of "The Fellowship of the Ring". (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.