- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Interweave. Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Superhero Chess. Major pieces are superheroes, pawns their (interchangeable) sidekicks. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
Game and 2d and Other | Game and 2d and Usual-Moving | Game and 2d and Usual-Capturing | Game and 2d and Usual-Other | Game and Other and Usual-Moving | Game and Other and Usual-Capturing | Game and Other and Usual-Other | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Capturing | Game and Usual-Moving and Usual-Other | Game and Usual-Capturing and Usual-Other
2d and Other | 2d and Usual-Moving | 2d and Usual-Capturing | 2d and Usual-Other | Other and Usual-Moving | Other and Usual-Capturing | Other and Usual-Other | Usual-Moving and Usual-Capturing | Usual-Moving and Usual-Other | Usual-Capturing and Usual-Other
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5