Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Hexagonal',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Asteryx Chess. Hexagonal chess played on an asterisk-shaped board. (Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- Cascudo. On 44-square hexagonal board with turns consisting of cascade of moves. (Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Compact Hex Chess. 2 normal hex armies on a board reduced to sides of length 5. (9x9, Cells: 61) By Charles Gilman.
- Dagger Chess. Hexagonal variant on board with 39 squares. (Cells: 39)
- Diminuendo Chess. Hexagonal variant: captured pieces are dropped in the center and diminished, not removed. (7x8, Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares. (Cells: 41) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex39. Hexagonal chess variant on small board with simple rules. (Cells: 39) By Torben Mogensen.
- Hexes Chess . Link: Hexagonal Chess in 54 hexes, using orthodox pieces. Includes enhanced Pawn movement and castling. The board is elongated.&. By Mike Layfield.
- Hexes Compressed Chess . Link: This version of Hexagonal Chess has rotated cells so that the angles point up and down. By Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera. Small hexagonal variant with some elements of Chinese Chess. (Cells: 44) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Mini HexChess. Small hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 37) By Dave McCooey.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess. A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. (Cells: 61) By Glenn Overby II.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.