Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Wargame',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types. By Armis Game.
- Chess-Battle. War variant from the Soviet-Union, 1933. (12x12, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- Dragon. Missing description (9x15, Cells: 135) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Gridlock. Large, wargame inspired variant. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Paul Leno.
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Bishop Drax.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Theresa Dubé.
- Novo Chess. War game chess variant from the Netherlands, 1937. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: L. J. Weijden.
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. (17x11, Cells: 187) By Andy Thomas.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Seachess. Chess with a marine war theme. (Cells: 128)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Alberto Giusti. Inventor: Alessio Cavatore.
- Unconventional Warfare Chess. Variant based on modern warfare. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- The Warlord Games. Structured multi-move abstract strategy games of battle. By Joe Joyce.