- Arimaa. Uses same equipment as Chess, but designed to be difficult for computers. By Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- French revolution chess. Advanced pawns threaten the noble pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
|9 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9