- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Dynamo Chess. You pull and push pieces around and off the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Kluever.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Madness of Kings Chess. The Kings are, simply put, insane!! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Train Wreck Chess. Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
|10 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10