Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- CheGo. Drop chess pieces on the board to control the largest number of squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chesica. Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frederick S. Copley.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Continental Chess. Continental Chess is Chess Variations with many types of pieces such as stepper, leaper, hopper and rider. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Siwakorn Songrag.
- Custodian Chess. A combination of Chess and ancient Tafl games. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniil Frolov.
- Diceless Chessgammon. Move all pieces off the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.