Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Round',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Barry Yoner.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Greg Strong.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess. By Aric .
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays. By Bn Em.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.