Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Blocschach. Not only is the size of the back rank squared, so is its composition. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant. By Joe Joyce.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Extreme 3D Chess Game. 8x8x8 3D Chess with linear, planar and cubic moves; and power absorption. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Larry L. Smith.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Gutenschach. 3d variant using only planar pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. () By Tony Thomas.
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84) By Samuel H. Bell.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Ludus Magus. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 145) By Larry L. Smith.
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (x5, Cells: 300) By Larry L. Smith.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500) By Dale Holmes.
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By John Smith.
- Tandem-84. Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Jim Aikin.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess. Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. (x3, Cells: 540) By Larry L. Smith.
- Triagonal Chess. 3D with triagonal moves and a hole in the middle. (8x8x8, Cells: 504) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810) By Daniil Frolov.
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new. By Charles Gilman.