Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Alice Chess. Classic Variant where pieces switch between two boards whenever they move. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Bellows Chess. The board expands and contracts from turn to turn. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Corral Chess. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry. (5x9x2, Cells: 46) By Doug Chatham.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides. Author: Deep Thought.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. () By Tony Thomas.
- Kingdom of distorting mirrors. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Daniil Frolov.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By John Smith.
- Smallest possible 2D and 3D chess. Missing description (2x2x2, Cells: 4) By Daniil Frolov.
- Through the Looking-Glass. Alice chess, but you see only a board. (8x8x2, Cells: 64) By Paolo .
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new. By Charles Gilman.