Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-MovingOpponent',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-MultiMove',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 007 Chess. A variant where you also move your opponents pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Avalanche chess. A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Double Moves. Move your opponent's pieces after moving your own. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ronald Drinning.
- Enemy Progressive chess. Make one normal move and an increasing number of moves with enemy pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- One or Two. Make a normal move, or denote two pieces for which your opponent chooses how they must be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- P.O.C.: Progressive 007 Chess. Which pieces one moves are determined by throwing dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Bill Taylor.