Item Index Information
Zip Chess . After the first move, Pawns can advance any distance.
This game was designed for greater speed and to eliminate White's opening advantage. After White's first move, Pawns may advance any distance down a vacant file. En passant captures may be made on any square passed. <p> From Pritchard's <u>Encyclopedia of Chess Variants</u>.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zip.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.