Item Index Information
Zip Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Zip Chess . After the first move, Pawns can advance any distance.
Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Clifford Merry.
This game was designed for greater speed and to eliminate White's opening advantage. After White's first move, Pawns may advance any distance down a vacant file. En passant captures may be made on any square passed. <p> From Pritchard's <u>Encyclopedia of Chess Variants</u>.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zip.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.