Item Index Information
Zhou Xia. Two decimal variants played with very powerful Xiangqi-like pieces.
'Zhou' and 'Xia' are 2 different games, described as follows.
Zhou - This game has some very powerful pieces described as follows.
* 'CapricornKing' moves like a bishop hook-mover, and a King. This means it has a 'double bishop' move. On an empty board, at a1, it could go to every dark colored square on the board. (this piece in ancient shogi variants is called the 'Capricorn' but it cannot move as a King. I have made it move as a King so they cannot be so easily exchanged. In these ancients variants they normally play on a much larger board).
* 'DestroyerQueen' moves like a Queen, Cannon and Vao.
* 'CannonKing' moves like a Cannon and King
* 'VaoKing' moves like a Vao and King
* 'Pegasus' moves like a Knight, Alfil and King.
* Pawns promote on the 8th rank to General (moves as a King).
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zho.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ZhouXia'