Item Index Information
Upside-down Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Upside-down Chess . White starts at the upper two rows, black at the bottom.
Author: Marek14 .
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Up.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ups.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Upside-Down Chess. White starts at the upper two rows, black at the bottom. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Upside Down Chess. Based on promoting pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Upside-downchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Upside-downchess'