Item Index Information
Triplets is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Triplets. Move in one turn a pawn, the king, and another piece.
Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Adam Sobey.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tri.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Triplets. Move in one turn a pawn, the king, and another piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Adam Sobey.
- Triplet Chess. Each turn, move a king, a pawn, and another piece; win when opponent cannot. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Adam Sobey.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Triplets' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Triplets'