Item Index Information
Toe to Toe Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Toe to Toe Chess . A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces.
By Peter Aronson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Toe.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Toe-to-Toe Chess. A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Toe-to-ToeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Toe-to-ToeChess'