Item Index Information
Rutherford's 1-dimensional Shogi is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: One dimensional, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Rutherford's 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi.
Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jonathan H Rutherford.
The board used for this game has 17 row(s), 1 column(s), 17 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ru.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rut.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rutherford’s 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi. (1x17, Cells: 17) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Rutherford1dshog' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Rutherford1dshog'