Item Index Information
Quintessential Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Quintessential Chess . Large chess variant, with some pieces moving with a sequence of Knight moves in a zigzag line.
Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 84 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qui.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Quintessential chess. Large chess variants, with some pieces moving with a sequence of knight moves in a zigzag line. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential Chess. Game introducing Quintessential knight and Leeloo (Quintessential Queen). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'quintessential' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'quintessential'