Item Index Information
Modern Kamil is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Modern Kamil . A set of variants adding Camels or Camel-like pieces to the Orthochess array.
Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
This ZRF includes the following games that add Camels or Camel-like pieces to the standard Orthochess array on extended boards: <ul> <li><b>Modern Kamil</b> by Nuno Cruz, <li><b>Jamal</b> by Nuno Cruz, <li><b>Mephisto</b> by Stanislaw Hofmoki-Ostrowski, <li><b>Mexican Chess</b> by Prince Joli Kansil, <li><b>Digital Champion Chess</b> by T.A. Poppe and <li><b>Camelrider Chess</b> by Peter Aronson. </ul>
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Modern Kamil. Two variants that add the Camel to the standard Orthochess array on enlarged boards. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Nuno Cruz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ModernKamil' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ModernKamil'