Item Index Information
Marseillais Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Marseillais Chess . Move twice per turn.
Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
Contains: <blockquote><p> Marseillais Chess <p> Balanced Marseillais Chess (by Robert Bruce) </blockquote>
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Antoine Fourrière.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Simple Marseillais Chess . Simplified version of Marseillais Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MarseillaisChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MarseillaisChess'