Item Index Information
Los Alamos Chess . Chess on a 6x6 board.
Author: David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Los.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Los Alamos variant. Chess on a 6 by 6 board from the early days of computing. (6x6, Cells: 36) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Los Alamos Chess. Used for the first computer chess program. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Pixelpusher: Los Alamos chess. Weak playing Java applet for Los Alamos chess.
- Los Alamos Chess. First known variant played by a computer. (Recognized!) Author: Jason Shields.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LosAlamosChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'LosAlamosChess'