Item Index Information
Grand Rider Chess. All pieces except the king are riders.
By Larry Wheeler.
Grand Rider Chess explores the interaction of line pieces (riders) and pawns. All pieces except the king are riders, which move repeatedly in the same direction. Whether the piece slides (e.g., bishop), or jumps (e.g., alfilrider), it can move through arbitrarily many empty squares, and possibly capture an enemy piece on the last square. The squares of the board are colored to make it easier to see the moves and ranges of the various jumping riders. There are just enough of each kind of rider to cover all the squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.