Item Index Information
G.U.E. 3D Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, In a category all its own, Chess combined with some other game or sport. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures.
By Larry L. Smith.
The Great Underground Empire (GUE) 3D Chess game is a homage to those really great Zork adventures. Several elements are based upon games presented within Zork Grand Inquisitor [ZGI] and Return to Zork [RTZ].
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 6 column(s), 3 levels/boards, 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters G..
- Browse items that also start with the letters G.U.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.