Item Index Information
FreePawnChess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns.
By Ronald W Brierley.
FreePawnChess is chess where there are no pawn promotions nor two step pawn moves nor en passant captures but there are freer pawn moves. The initial positions of the White and Black pieces are centrally symmetric. The pieces and their movements, other than the pawns, and the objectives of the game are the same as those of standard chess, FreePawnChess is a different kind of chess.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.